Our Company's Roots
Sara Elizabeth Taylor is the CEO of Indoor Garden Nook and has always been a lover of things that grow, and that love has been a major part of her life.
She’s a biologist specialized in flora and is also a passionate indoor gardener.
Her mission is to help urban city house owners grow their favorite plants even if they have as little space as 10 sq foots.
She formed this company and specialized in gardening products that will help you grow no matter what your thumb color is.
What we offer:
- High-quality grow kits including grow tents and intelligent hydroponic systems.
- Cute, handmade planters, hangers, and self-watering devices.
- Custom made gardening t-shirts, hoodies, bags, and much more.
Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul.
Our company's mission:
- We planted more than 20.000 trees to help the #teamtrees cause.
- We want to help our customers and offer quality assured products.
- To assure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Above all, to be honest.